- Security, reliability, and control for the datacenter
- The platform for mission-critical computing
- A trusted datacenter platform
- Application performance, scalability, and security
- Delivers flexibility and control across IT infrastructures
In this time of massive and disruptive technological change, Red Hat Enterprise Linux provides businesses with the stability and flexibility they need to not only survive, but to thrive, as they transition to the next generation of IT computing.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server is a versatile platform that can be deployed on physical systems, as a guest on the major hypervisors, or in the cloud.
Hardware partners, ISVs, and customers depend on the stability of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux core system infrastructure, provided by published interfaces (kABI, core libraries, and service infrastructure) that Red Hat assures through and across releases. Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server also includes a complete LAMP stack, file and print services, and authentication services.